Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Katie & Paul :: soon to be newlyweds.

First of all, does everyone else have a disastrous house right now, or is that just me? No matter how much I toss, straighten, reorganize, refurbish...my house is still a mess. Man I can't wait for IKEA to open in July and my organizational needs to be fulfilled shortly thereafter....it's going to be like Target's home and office section....on steroids. DANGER ZONE for my wallet.

Aaand I'm back. This weekend, amongst the clutter and chaos that is my current life status, I was able to fit in a shoot with my colleague Katie and her fiance Paul. Adorable! Katie and Paul are absolutely adorable and were such fun to work with.  I met them at their home and was introduced to the Stapleton area - a quaint Denver community of perfectly manicured parks, bustling little downtown with live music and sunlight filled fields of amazing tall grass. Perfect.  Oh, and did I mention that Katie and Paul also introduced me to their tiny little pups - Heidi and Henry? Wait for it...their cuteness will knock you off your chair.  So get comfortable and hold on, here are some of my favs.




 Henry to the left - Heidi on the right. Killing me!











 My absolute favorite....




 Thank you Katie and Paul for such an amazing shoot! Only one more month until your wedding!!


xo.

1 comment: