Friday, May 10, 2013

just because :: taija & jeremy

I met Taija and Jeremy last fall for a shoot at Red Rock Canyon in Colorado Springs. They were not celebrating any anniversary or birthday or an engagement. They were just in front of my camera to continue to build on their [already adorable, I'm sure] photographic story...just because...and I was so glad to be part of that appreciation of the professional photograph in that way.  Don't get me wrong, I'm no stranger to news feeds and the convenience of instant vintage filters and blurs and the iPhone camera, but when a couple wants to place aside their varietal point-and-shoots and let me creatively capture those crisp candids and classic close ups....I'm elated.

So when an email from Taija popped up in my inbox just a few months ago, I was so excited. This time around we traded in the tall grass and red dust for rusted metal rails, industrial concrete and the glitter of city lights on a Saturday. And because Jeremy will be deploying soon, he went camo. :)

Thank you Taija & Jeremy for spending a lovely Saturday eve with me! Enjoy some faves. xo.

















No comments:

Post a Comment