Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Timmo :: Senior Class Prez ::

Timmo (Tim, to his classmates) is my younger brother. Younger, not littler. He is probably a good 5 inches taller than me.  He is also senior class president! woot! I was pretty impressed with his "Get Your Books Covered!" fundraiser he started for his class this summer.  He literally went to all of the grocery stores in their area and got them to donate paper bags. ha! I reminded him when I was home a couple weeks ago that I was senior class VICE president....and he has already outdone my fundraising history. :)

So, with senior year approaching, Timmo and I got together over my time in NH to take his senior photos.  It was clear where the location would be - the farm that our grandparents own - where both Timmo and I have lived and worked.  In fact, he is still painting the horse paddock fenses that I painted one summer.  We should maybe put 20 layers of shelac on them to avoid having to repaint every summer.....option??

The farm is gorgeous and really offers endless photo backdrops and props. This is why I couldn't blog all of the photos from our shoot....but here are some of my favs...of Timmo and of our morning at the farm.

















4 comments:

  1. Timmo, Aunt Jeanne says you are one handsome young man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are terrific and what a handsome class president ! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be a little teary right now. Amazing! Love! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete