Friday, August 26, 2011

:: Happy Happy Friday ::

I edited to Fleetwood Mac Radio on Pandora last night.  I should probably do this more often.  I used to get really pumped when we'd drive up to Sunday River, blaring Go Your Own Way and Rhiannon...at 7am.  Likewise, Stevie and Lindsey's intriguing beats kept me awake last night in order to make a dent in the over 2,000 photos I had to sift and edit. yikes!

And I guess it is only fitting that I'd be listening to these same tracks while editing this next set of images...

My best friend Rhianon, her hubby Seth and their little Hudsy bear were due for some new photos (Hudson is almost 16 months old!) and it just so happened that I was in New Hampshire last week...with a priority to see them....and my camera basically glued to my face.  Two reasons I LOVE taking pictures with Rhi, Seth and Hudson - 1) I get to spend lots of time with them, obviously, and 2) They are the most ridiculously adorable fam ever. Proof below.

Some of my favorites. xo. Miss you guys TONS!


Flashback. 2010.









Hudson sported a sporadic mohawk during our shoot. It was quite windy.




Wait for it....
SUCH a ham!


4 comments:

  1. OMG. SHUT UP! These are insane!!! The one with the boat in the background???? AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely place to shoot!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic with his face in his hands! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omigosh Sa! You are amazing! Isn't he the cutest!!!???? love you, lisa

    ReplyDelete