Saturday, June 25, 2011

America runs on Dunkin.

I know, bad joke. But when you give an east coaster a clear opportunity to reference Dunkin Donuts - she's gonna run with it. ;)

Another special day at Fort Carson and in the lives of many families - homecoming day! Today I was honored to capture Cpt. Richard Dunkin's reunion with his beautiful family....just wait until you see Abigail and Rich's son Ethan......you're heart will just melt.

Welcome home Rich! Thank you for your amazing sacrifice and service to our country.






















5 comments:

  1. Amazing!!!! I love them...great job with capturing the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, wow! What an awesome job! They are just great! Thank you for capturing the moments that we all so welcomed and waited for. God Bless you and all your labors of love. Vicki Leduc (Abi's mother)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! Made me feel like I was right there with them. Thank you for capturing this time in my sister's life that she will remember forever!! Melissa Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME JUST AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Melissa, you did an amazing job of capturing the moment and making us feel that we were right there with them. So beautiful seeing a reunited family!!! Thank you Richard for your service. Love the title....perfect! Lori Dodson

    ReplyDelete