Sunday, November 28, 2010

introducing: mr. and mrs. brennan.

This year, I broke from my New England Thanksgiving traditions and flew down to the beautiful, warm and sunny beach side town of St. Augustine, Florida to attend and photograph my cousin Laura and her fiance Sean's wedding! What a lovely way to spend a holiday - perfect weather, beautiful wedding, amazing family and friends and lots of yummy food.

Laura & Sean - you.are.the.best. Thank you so so much for having me as your wedding photographer and letting me share in your wedding festivities. Laura, you were absolutely stunning and you were beaming with happiness. Sean, you were so much fun and such a sweet groom. I hope you enjoy this small collection of photos from your happy day!










Loving the flowers!


Fluffing.



Twirl.



Sisters. Love.














The Brennan family!
The Grant family!









These next two are my favorite....


LOVE.





Cheers!






the end. 

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. OMG YES. These are simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH EM GEE!!! Sarah these are just so so amazing!! like Sean said, "even the one with the bottled water!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!! These are sooo good! I have tears looking at all of them....especially the ones of Sean and Laura on the beach.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first look at my son and my brand new daughter in Law married The pictures show the true love they both have for one another! You are such a wonderful couple! I Love you both so much! Sarah, you really captured such a wonderful ,celebration and am so happy you could come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are GORGEOUS!!!!!! love them Sarah!!!!!!
    the one taken across the pool of just laura and sean......phenominal....
    also... laura, I neeeeed a print of you and me holding hands dancing!!!!! I mean, we're pretty good looking lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. pictures were awesome,,,the whole day was the best...loved it all..Nana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful pictures - really captured the atmosphere of the day (and night!) Just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again, Laura, how many times do I have to tell you that YOU LOOKED AMAZING ..... and the both of you so very happy! So after viewing wedding photos of you last night I had a wonderful dream. I dreamt that I was as skinny as you and my body was amazing. Too bad I had to wake up!!!! :(

    Anyway, congrats again! And Sarah ...... you too are AMAZING! You really are!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah, you don't need a job...you have one! You are getting better and better with each gig you do. These pictures are great! They really bring out the personality of all you captured. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete