Friday, October 18, 2013

The Hoffmans :: Fall, Family and Friendship [Vermont Family Photography]

While my 13 year friendship with this beautiful mum makes me a tad biased, I still challenge you to find a more precious and gorgeous crew. Not possible, friends. I mean, shut the front door. They are oozing cuteness.  I bet they sweat glitter too. Rhi, please confirm...

I had a few cannot-wait-to-get-back-to-the-east-and-take-your-photos shoots to secure during the peak of the infamous New England autumn, and of course the Hoffman family was on the list. Rhianon, Seth, Hudson, Wyatt and Baby Boy-in-Belly Hoffman were happy to oblige. Yay! Per usual, I had such a blast capturing these beaming personalities and the love that overflows between them. We could not have asked for a more colorful set of backdrops either. Thank you guys for such a fun evening! and Rhi, for the enormous bowl of yummy chili and normal chatter that followed.

Enjoy. XO.





No comments:

Post a Comment