Saturday, May 25, 2013

this time last year :: jess & tate

It has been one of those years. A really stellar one. The kind that makes you smile thinking about it. Even when you are sitting by yourself in a coffee shop. Sort of like 2000. That was an AWESOME year.  Great friends, great Jeep, top notch grades, peek shape, on the fast track to being awarded the "best hair" superlative for the class of 2003. But like a good wine and as the cliche goes, life has gotten better with age. This year especially has reeped the fruits of many seeds planted, grown, cut down, burned down, regrown, watered, watched and consumed. I know I've said it before in previous posts and blogs, but I can't say it enough. Good one.


To celebrate this long weekend, I'm throwing it back to Memorial Day weekend last year with Jess and Tate. If I were back in 2000, I'd surely have written on my binder, "I <3 Jess & Tate". They are such a cool and sweet couple and I was the photographer lucky enough to capture their Sedona, AZ engagement shoot. It only took a year to get this complete compilation up on the blog. As I mentioned, last year was stellar. Little known fact, stellar's accrostic is STerrifically Exhausting Leaving Little Accessible Rest. Or the alternative translation is 'super busy'... :) This little collection was worth the wait. Promise. Enjoy. xo. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment