Monday, April 8, 2013

= shawnalea & angela :: city park engagements =

In the wake of what was another moving week in the lives of many same-sex couples, I met up Shawnalea and Angela for the first time for what was the sweetest representation of love I've seen this season.

Angela attended a wedding I shot almost two years ago. Shawnalea met Angela through a mutual friend. The two immediately clicked and there we were last Thursday, adding to their relationship's picture story. Naturals in front of my camera, Shawnalea and Angela made my job easy peasy with their easy-going, fun-loving cool personalities, constant smiles and sweet attentiveness towards eachother. Despite inordinate amounts of goose poo and temporary involuntary eye watering (lol Shawnalea!), our shoot was a blast.

Some favs. Enjoy. xo.
























No comments:

Post a Comment