Friday, March 16, 2012

Finally Friday :: Already March

Oh, well hello Mid-March 2012. Absolutely shocked to see you, but pleased, just the same.
 
So as you very well know, the regretfully bad news is, I've been withholding images from you for over [gasp] six months. eeeesh. But the great news is, just because my blog is bare doesn't mean I don't have anything to share! (Do you see what I did there?). On the contrary, I have been blessed with an abundance of shoots and stellar clients this year and am looking forward to finally giving you an in depth showcase of what's been happening here at Sarah Hildebrandt Photography, including a little looksie into the beginnings of my very own naturally lit indoor studio space at my new abode.
 
First up in 2012 is a look at my most recent session with the lovely Patton family through Operation Love. The Patton family and I met at one of my favorite spots near Colorado Springs, Fountain Creek Regional Park. And we lucked out with a gorgeous day and perfect light - the best mixture for capturing some sweet moments of this adorable family before their obviously loved father/husband/son, Kevin, deploys at the end of March. 
 
Enjoy. xo.













2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely amazing. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of the pictures you done of my sister and her family! These are wonderful memories!!!

    ReplyDelete