Saturday, April 16, 2011

Something Blue.

Well clearly weddings make me super happy - I am a wedding photographer and all. BUT, not going to lie, no wedding has been as exciting as my twins'!!! I know, how obnoxious. But we are twins, we were wombates, so my enthusiasm is warranted. My twin sister Kate and her fiance Brett are getting married in Scottsdale, AZ in only 20 days! ow ow! I am psyched, to say the least.

So anyway, just wanted to share a little info. If you are bridesmaid, friend or family member looking for present for the bride...consider something blue...from J.Crew! It's just a little something to help personalize the bridal gown...

Take a peek. And yes, Kate has already seen this so I am not ruining the surprise.

Interested!? More information? Visit JCrew Something Blue Monogramming

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Geez, That is a great Idea!! To bad Sean & Laura already got married!

    ReplyDelete