Tuesday, November 2, 2010

laura & sean.

One photo session that I was so so psyched to have been able to fit into my crazy last two months in NH was the engagement shoot for my cousin Laura and her fiance Sean. I was pumped when Laura asked me to do these photos for them. Actually, I may have shamelessly pitched the idea to Laura via Facebook. ;) I just can't resist any opportunity for a good engagement session! Anyway, we ran around Brighton, MA area and got some great shots. AND...though originally Sean and Laura were not going to have a photographer at their intimate Florida wedding coming up....we had such a great time and Sean suddenly realized that I was a photographer he could boss around...thus...I will be shooting their wedding in 22 days!
Thanks Sean and Laura for a great e-session, I CANNOT wait for your wedding!



Love.







cuuuuute.

 

throw down?
Thaaats better. :)
 
 
 

Sean was a good sport and let us take photos on the swings....

Clearly this was a stellar idea.

one of my absolute favorites.
 the end. 
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE!! The park bench series is my absolute favorite. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you fixed the comment part of your blog. I tried to comment before, too...and was not able to do it! Sarah, your shots just keep getting better and better. Great job.

    ReplyDelete